Tuesday 21 May 2013


Had a great Saturday selling DelliPops and cakes in Benllech. This week we'd made the usual bestsellers -  'William's Groom Cake' and 'diabetic friendly' fruitcake as well as a variety of muffins and some really yummy chocolate fudge cakes. The most fun to sell though were the pupcakes - especially when the owners let the doggies eat them at the stall - its so cute seeing them sit up and beg or shake paws!


Its been a brilliant week - I've started supplying cakes and pops to my very favourite hotel - The Bulkeley in Beaumaris and I'm chuffed to bits about it! Delivering my cakes yesterday I felt like a proud mummy - silly but true! The Bulkeley have also asked if I'd like to be the wedding cake supplier at their wedding fair in October. I would absolutely love to do it and I'm sure it would be great for the business but bloomin heck its a bit pricier than the venues we used to do back in Crewe. It feels like a 'must do' though since that's where we got married! Whats that saying .. speculate to accumulate?


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment